MY PRICES EXPLAINED
My prices start from £650. This includes:
- A pre-birth documentary photo shoot and in-depth consultation (2 hour session)
- Unlimited coverage from the time that your midwife confirms "active labour" has started (particularly relevant for first time parents!)
- 24/7 on call from week 37 to 42 (this means that I am unable to take on any other whole day commissions during that time)
- Min of 10 low res images sent to you within 24 hours of birth for sharing with family and friends
- Minimum of 300 digital full resolution images released to you within 10 working days of the birth
- Two photofilms which include sounds from your birth story (one for you and one for your family/friends) (you may not want to share the more intimate shots with everyone)
- 3 x 10" x 15" mounted prints ready for framing
- Optional additional mounted prints available at £35 per image
- Optional Additional birth story book starting at £200
- Discounted price available for state school teachers, NHS nurses & midwives, firefighters & members of the armed forces. Contact me if interested.
Interested? Please contact me for a full quote.
How far do you travel?
It depends. If it is a planned C Section and you have permission for me to attend, I am willing to travel anywhere in the UK or indeed the world! Bear in mind, I charge for my travel though! Otherwise, if not, your hospital needs to be within 1hr max of my home (Hertfordshire), so I can get to you in time, in case of a quick birth.
What if I do want some images but I don't want them to be as explicit as the ones shown in your film?
You can tell me exactly your requirements during our consultation. I will capture as much or as little as you want me to.
What if I want you to photograph our birth but I don't want to share my images?
GDPR in this context is crucially important. You must feel safe with how I handle your images once captured. I will NEVER share any images without your prior consent.
NB - All bookings require a 50% non-refundable deposit up front. Many thanks.
Follow me on Instagram